I'M HAVING A BOUT OF writer's block right now. It might have something to do with fact that it's well past my bedtime and I've been up since 6:30 this morning. My brain and body are pooped but I still felt this compelling need to get a blog post written. So here I am, stubborn and brain dead.
Okay so here are the questions. I'll answer and if you're game (pun intended) you'll answer them too in the comment section. Pretty please? Be game, okay? I love learning new things about my peeps!
1. Which do you prefer, to sleep in or get up early?
Depends. In the summer, get up early, sip coffee and visit the garden. In winter, sleep!
2. What is your favorite gadget(s)?
First on my list is my laptop, second, my camera, third my Kindle.
3. If you could have dinner with three famous people, who would they be and what would you serve?
Well the meal would be at a restaurant because I wouldn't want to subject them to my cooking and my nervousness. Who? Jesus, Meriwether Lewis and William Clark. Wouldn't that be an interesting dinner!
4. What actor or character do you have a crush on?
George Clooney for obvious reasons.
5. What would your significant other say one of your most annoying quirks is?
Stealing the covers. I'm shameless.
6. Have you ever been in trouble with the police.
Yes. Three times if you include that time an overzealous cop wearing too much aftershave pulled over for going through a yellow light. We won't discuss the other two.
7. Name something you've done that most people haven't.
Stood at the edge of a live volcano. I did this while living in Hawaii. I didn't jump.
8. What do you collect/hoard?
Plants and books. I'm pathetically addicted to both.
9. Name three pet peeves.
Bullying of any kind, slow drivers and government waste.
10. If you could borrow Harry's Invisibility Cloak for one hour, what would you do?
Drive. Wouldn't people's reactions be a hoot?
Now it's your turn. Ooh this is going to be fun.